Caravanning in Wales

I am having a presentation today at about 2 pm. Actually just want to present my initial research idea. Nothing to impart actually. Do not know what to convey to them. Just drawing what comes out from my mind into power point slide. I don't intend to present with power point. But Bob, my 2nd supervisoralready book a big room so that I can project my slide into big screen, he said. Maaaaaaak... menakutkan... entah mcm mane la nanti. I do not know how to assert myself since not much ideas (perhaps practical) and resolutions come out...

Someone said:

No matter how correct your solution to resolve a problem, as long as you have try a lot of alternatives and documented it all. It could be a PhD thesis.

How plausible this statement? Anybody can help me determine it's plausibility?


After having those stress situation. Me and husband plan to join Kak zanah's family caravanning in Wales....

Macam mane la ber'caravanning' tuh ye... What's interesting places in Wales?
Soon...

1 comments:

fazilah:g berkata...

Wani, pegi Snowdonia. Cantik.

Entry lain yang menarik dan tertarik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Arkib Blog