Selamat Hari Raya sumee...

His 2nd Raya and Her 3rd Raya

My loves

Most of the area in United Kingdom celebrate Eidul fitri on Tuesday Sept 30. Actually, me expecting we're celebrating Raya on Wednesday like Malaysia. But then, after tidokan Imyan for solat magrib n tarawikh, I read my husband's text phone. The text from Najib said we're celeb raya Tuesday.

With them yang payah nak bergambar

Wif first daughter, Melati Aisyah

Actually, whilst tidokan Imran, I was planning to sleep early that night as need a rest after having first warm meeting with supervisors and attending plagiarism class on the evening, that day. But then, I have to start my cooking studio that night. Otherwise, no raya for us without all raya meals. So after isyak, around 9 pm, bermulalah keja memasak sorang diri till 2 a.m. Siap la makanan raya nasi impit, kuah kacang, rendang.....

Selamat Raya sume...

But then, I have to continue cooking as we planned to celebrate Imran first birthday which coincide with Hari Raya on 30 Sept. Besar dah anak ibu........Additional menu for Imran birthday

1. cake coklat for imran
2. nasi jagung
3. kuah masalodeh....
4. cup cakes for aisyah

0 comments:

Entry lain yang menarik dan tertarik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...