Before joining PhD:
* I want to win the Nobel Prize.
* I want to win the Turing Award.
First year of PhD:
* I want to finish PhD in two years.
* I want to publish papers only in top tier conferences.
* I want to make ground-breaking research.
* I want to win the best PhD Thesis award.
Second yearof PhD:
* I want to finish PhD in 5 years.
* I want a problem.
* Shall I change my advisor?
Third yearof PhD:
* I want a paper; I don't care which conference..
* Shall I change my topic?
* I want to be known as Dr bhOndOO.
Fourth year of PhD:
* I want to finish PhD!
* My industry-friends have two children by now. When will I get
married?
Fifth year of PhD:
* Why did I come here?
* Why did I choose this advisor?
* Why did I choose this topic?
Sixth year of PhD:
* Someone give me a degree!
* I want to leave this place — forever.
* Let me leave.
Seventh year of PhD:
* People call me uncle.
* She waited and finally married someone else..
* I don't want any degree. I just want to live peacefully
Masak awal ..rehat lama skit :)
-
Smlm masak awal menu utk berbuka puasa sebelum Zohor dh siap
biasa kalau puasa...lps Asar baru aku masak
lama tk masak Ayam Phat Phet Thai
Ni kisah ...
10 jam yang lalu


4 comments:
"kehkehkeh"..itu je mampu aku kata...
sbb tu aku x amek phd
ahahhhahaha.. tergelak2 sy baca ni. Dah terlambat la plak utk berpatah balik kak.. :p
Teruk nih... backwards motivation, lol!
Catat Ulasan